Infinite Media Corp. is Giving Back This Season
Are you looking to donate to a local organization and help give back this holiday season?
We are Teaming up with Long Island’s Sunshine Prevention Center to provide food, toys, and gifts for Local Families in need.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Drop off a new, unwrapped toy(s) (for children of all ages) at our office. We are here Mon-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Drop off any non-perishable food items to our office
- Feel free to order an extra gift or two with your Amazon order and ship it to us on behalf of Sunshine Prevention Center
- All donations MUST BE IN BY DECEMBER 14
Infinite Media Corp.
c/o Sunshine Prevention Center
42 Merrick Rd.
Amityville, NY 11701
What exactly is Infinite Media Corp. doing for Sunshine?
We have adopted a family for the holiday season. Our team will be shopping and providing gifts, food, and toys for a family to place under the tree.
We’ll ALSO be collecting any donations by our local friends, family, and fellow community members to deliver to the Sunshine location for distribution among local families in need.
Feel free to get involved and we’ll be sure to share photos of the donations as they arrive, so we can all take pride in the impact we can all make when we join together.
All DONATIONS WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE SUNSHINE PREVENTION CENTER IN PORT JEFFERSON, NY ON DECEMBER 15!
What will we do in return?
If you are willing, we would love to take photos of your contributions and share it with our Facebook fans. We’ll even mention your business, and tag you in it!
To watch the contributions, check out our Facebook page, so you can like, share and support our community members while we give back. We’ll also be using the hashtag #DoingGoodforSunshine if you want to follow along!
More About Sunshine Prevention Center
We have selected Sunshine Prevention Center as an organization to give back to for several reasons:
- Their mission is focused on brightening the future, one family at a time by working together to build drug-free and violence-free communities on Long Island.
- They have been leaders in the field of substance abuse and violence prevention for over 20 years
- Founded by Dr. Carol Carter due to her personal experiences with the effects of alcohol and drug addiction on her family and driving the desire for her to be an advocate for children facing these problems.
Feel free to visit Sunshine Prevention Center online to learn more about the organization and their mission.